Holiday Apartment Rieserferner
35 m² | 2 persons | 1st floor
Good to know
- The pictures are examples only and may differ slightly from the apartment on site.
- Connecting the apartments: The Rieserferner and Morgensonne can be booked together as a family apartment for up to 4 people.
- Group rentals: It is possible to book the entire apartment building for groups of 8 to 10 people.
- Covered parking
- Storage area for bicycles and other sports equipment
- Lounge with comfortable reading corner as well as board and card games for young and old
- Horses, sheep, and rabbits at the farm
- Free WLAN
- Daily bread service with fresh bread from the village baker or individual breakfast baskets for your first holiday morning right at your door
- Children’s cot, highchair, changing pad, stroller, and various toys are available free of charge.
- The final cleaning, heating, electricity, water, bedding, and towels are included in the price.
- The washer and dryer can be used for a small fee.
- The Holidaypass entitles you to free use of all public transportation in South Tyrol: public buses, ski buses, regional trains, and some lift systems (Mühlbach–Meransen, Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colourful weekly program and discounts for numerous services.
In the spring, summer, and fall…
- Large sunbathing area to linger, enjoy, find some peace, and simply exist
- Children’s playground with trampoline, slackline, sandbox, treehouse, and lots of toys
- Fresh herbs and crispy vegetables from our raised-bed garden
- Fireplace with rustic stone-slab grill and brazier for evening get-togethers. Wood and grilling utensils are available. We are also happy to help you light the fire.
In the winter
- Sauna use included once a week (for stays of 7 days or longer)
- Ski boot dryer, storage area for skis, and waxing table
- Cross-country ski trails leading right past the house
- Free use of the ski bus (Holidaypass)
- Would you like lessons or do you have questions about cross-country skiing or biathlon? No problem! Your host Willy can teach you the right technique.
Our Tiroler Hütte (Tyrolean hut)
Between the Antholzer See and the biathlon centre, right on the cross-country ski trails, you will find the Tyrolean hut that we manage. We would be happy to welcome you there with a creamy cappuccino and a piece of homemade cake.
Learn more: Tyrolean hut at the Antholzer See
|03.09.2022 - 19.11.2022||60 €|
Prices are stated per night for 2 people, with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
After your booking, we ask you to transfer a deposit (booking guarantee) in the amount of 100,00 € per apartment per week to our account within 7 days. Your reservation is only binding after receipt of the deposit and our written confirmation.
A local tax in the amount of 1,35 € (from 01.01.2022 - 1,75 €) per person per night is charged for people 14 years of age or older. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
All incidental expenses included
The final cleaning, heating, electricity, water, bedding, and towels are included in the price. Learn more about our other included services.
For stays under 4 nights, we charge a one-time final cleaning fee of 30,00 €.
On your arrival date, our holiday apartments are available starting from 2:00 pm. On your departure date, we ask you to vacate the apartment by 10:00 am.
Please let us know if you would like to bring your pet with you. We charge 5,00 € per day, not including pet food.
We accept payments in cash or advance payments via bank transfer.
Bank details: Raiffeisenbank Bruneck
Branch: I-39030 Antholz (BZ)
SWIFT / BIC: RZSBIT21605
In the event of a cancellation within 30 days before the start of your holiday, we will retain the deposit (booking guarantee).